Saturday, November 18, 2006

Kata Leanne

It's a blardy Saturday afternoon and I am down with a pounding headache, flu and runny nose. Certainly not a sight to behold!

In any case, since I am grounded at home, I thought to try out the web translator recommended by my cousin in his blog. It's hilarious! Check out my blog in the translated BM version @ Kata Leanne.



Below are some fine translation that would get Dewan Bahasa and Pustaka busy for a long, long while. Hehehe ...

It’s not a Bond movie. => Ia bukan satu Ikatan filem.
There is no infatuated secretary. => Terdapat setiausaha yang tidak tergila-gila.
It is not a bad movie. => Ia bukan satu celaka filem.


Even some of your pen names are not spared ...

Dangerous Variable => Pembolehubah Berbahaya
discordant_dude => diskordan_mat

And your posts as well ...


L B said...
This struck a little chord somewhere deep down... Better the devil you know.....


translated to:

L B berkata...
Ini dipanah sedikit perentas suatu tempat dalam bawah... Lebih baik syaitan anda tahu.....

Dipanah ... dalam bawah??? Ouch! Hahahaha .... ROTFL

And check out some of the funnier blogname translations.

I had a ball of a time. Hope you enjoyed as well. Alrighty, quarter of the weekend is gone. Good day!

1 comment:

Dangerous Variable said...

Dangerous Variable => Pembolehubah Berbahaya

Hahahaa! I was LOL. It's funny! Made my day!