Thursday, January 18, 2007

Looking for American Idol Bloggers

Talk about the power of the World Wide Web or perhaps the power of search engines!

I received the following email today, inviting me to join the American Idol Bloggers as they "supposedly" came across my site while searching for bloggers who blog about American Idol.




I couldn't recall ever posting such a blog. I had to "google" the following "Leanne's Say"+"American Idol" to get to the page on my blog that mentioned American Idol.

Guess what?! It was in the following post on ... OLD MAN'S CLUB

I only had the following two lines stating the words "American Idol" ...

"Getting sick of watching American Idol on national TV? Need a dose of a little more excitement? "

"I’d rather spend Friday night watching the hunks in the gym having a go at the weights or watching the gorgeous “Ace” belting away on American Idol."

Hahaha ... Guess it doesn't take much to qualify as an American Idol Blogger!!!

Anyone interested? :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Am interested.. lol!! Real nice blog. T%hanks for the info

Peanut Kong said...

Hahaha ... go for it!