Saturday, February 11, 2006

A family of bloggers

Starlight, starbright,
What is that within my sight?
My cousins' blogs alright.

Starlight, starbright,
Read 'em blogs alright,
With surprise and much delight!

Starlight, starbright,
Read 'em blogs with such pride,
Cousins dears, they are such delight!


Goodness! Blow me away! I just discovered that another two cousins blog. Sorry Chris, gotta move your blog link two levels down to make way for Colin's and Clarence's. I wonder when Cheryl will get onto the blogwagon. Or has she already?

Welcome on board all. We are now officially a family of bloggers! Hooray!

3 comments:

discordant dude said...

Keke... I like the poem, let's just hope dat the list of "family bloggers" grow in time soon..

Anonymous said...

Oxen never conform ... we are of different breed ... the silent rebel. Cheryl would agree.

Nevertheless, I do enjoy the insights ...

Peanut Kong said...

Oxen never conforms or oxen was absent on the day God bestowed creative writing? Hehehe ...