Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Siau Gang

siau gang

The whole siau gang is in this picture. Before I met these folks, I never thought that a group of people can get together and connect so quickly due to one single passion - SWEAT! And it's not an every month thingy. If you speak to the real hardcore in this group, their passion for sweat is almost everyday. And one or two mad ones sweat it out 2-3 hours a day. Talk about "weird". Hahahaha ...

From taichi to yoga, balance to pump, combat to rpm, and a few more, they are equally eager. Once I introduced a few of them to trekking and it was like Gasing Hill madness for a couple of intense weeks. The latest craze I heard are tower runs although I have been missing in action for a while now. Read in Little Monster's blog that they are now into the marathon craze.

Kinda miss you folks. But, as you all know, life starts after dissertation submission for me. Hope to join you soon. Really miss trekking, white coffee, Body Combat, Body Balance and mamak with you folks.

Also, highly unfit these days. Gotta train for the mountain! Otherwise you guys have to drag me up! :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, next 'target' would be kk! i'm getting nervous with my 'nerves problems'...when will i ever get as fit as you guys???