Friday, March 17, 2006

Liberation!

Fair Warning:
This is not a post on political affiliation or the fight for freedom and liberation. This is a post for my own self gratification after a 3-month long hiatus on a self-imposed prison!


Gosh! Finally the sword of Damocles is off my neck! I have finally completed my dissertation. Will be submitting it this Monday once I have it bound.

I am so giddy with relief and elation that some friends thought that I am high on marijuana or something. Bleh! It's just good old liberation my dears! Now I understand how imprisonment feel although mine is a small matter compared to the real McCoy.

I have been out of the "doghouse" since Wednesday. Had a small dinner celebration with the siau gang. I was off to a badminton game last night with my fellow MBA coursemates. Woo hoo! Life after dissertation is simply perfect! After months of no exercise, ze ol' bones and muscles are finally getting a real workout! Luckily they are not in as bad a shape as I thought. I only feel a wee bit of ache today. Hehehe ... We shall see about tomorrow. Seems like there's a whole line up of activities in store this weekend. Woo hoo! Look out world. Here I come!

Alrighty! Gotta leave now to catch up on some shopping and a combat class. It's a Fly day after all.

Good weekend ahead folks!

4 comments:

L B said...

Hey, but marijuana has lots of therapeutic qualities ma!! Enjoy your weekend, girl!! :-)

Pink Panther said...

Congrats woman! You have done it.

CyberPartyGal said...

Congratulations ... it's celebration time :D

Anonymous said...

So... when are you gonna start your PhD?