Thursday, March 02, 2006

Extended D - Day

"So, the house bound policy is finally over? Can start painting the town red?" A friend called to ask the day before.

"All done? The pain is finally over?" A colleague asked early yesterday morning.

"Macam mana? Dah habis? Got it bound and handed in?" Another friend called during lunch yesterday.

"Woo hoo! Out celebrating tonight?" The text message came earlier this evening.


And a few more enquiries and well wishes came via sms, emails and phone calls. Thank you for your concern dear friends and coursemates. Guess I am dragging the pain on for another two weeks, which means I am grounding myself for yet another two weeks. Sob! Sob!

Gasing Hill will have to wait.

Nuang will have to wait.

Swimming and Body Combat will have to wait.

Pink Panther will have to wait!

Makan galore will have to wait!


Gosh! This self imposed exile is killing me! I will definitely be on a self indulgent spree when I surface from this nightmare. And why is the lyrics "who let the dogs out" keep playing in my head now? Maybe I am just going stark raving mad!

Alrighty folks! Countdown starts now for another two weeks. I hope I can survive this extension. Women are not meant to live in self imposed exile for three whole months!!! Ok la ... there were a few field trips in between but heck, it was darn few to begin with. Really! :p

Back to the grindstone. Good night Malaysia wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your enthusiasm for blogging has died down almost once a week now. Just like your interest on the da vinci code.