Saturday, October 07, 2006

Moon Cake Festival booboo

I received the following message from my sister and a friend today. It read:

“I look at the moon,

The moon is beautiful …

I look at you …

I …

I …

I …

I’d better look at the moon again …

Happy Moon Cake Festival!”

Ha ha ha ha … I loved it. I thought it was a riot and promptly sent that out to friends whom I thought could take it as a joke. I had a few good laughs from the replies I received. Most were amused except one who seemed insulted by the message.

Then it got me thinking that perhaps the rest who were silent and did not reply me were insulted as well. Dang! What a booboo to make on this festival.

Therefore, to friends who might have been insulted by the message, my apologies to you. It was meant to be something funny that we could laugh over together. I have a whacky sense of humour and it just never crossed my mind that THAT could be insulting to you.

Thousand apologies and a sincere Moon Cake Festival wish to all of ya!

2 comments:

L B said...

Just love that message as much as you did!! Excellent!!

ps: Silent Reader coming to the fore for a quick gasp of air *wink*

Peanut Kong said...

Oh no! Not you too LB! Gasp! Just when I thought I can forgo self censorship, I get folks coming out of the woodwork! :p

Thanks for dropping by though and thanks for the link to that blog of yours on anonymity. Oh dear! I never thought about stalker gangs! eeee ...