Friday, October 06, 2006

Weekly Thursday Night Badminton

Boy! Talk about missing in action for months. I haven't seen my MBA coursemates in yonks i.e. since I have dropped outta the weekly badminton tourney with them.

It was a darn good two hour workout tonight. And these guys had no mercy! Blardy hell!!! I was scrambling all over the court, retrieving shots. I bet my muscles will start protesting tomorrow.

But it was a good sort of pain. Yeah! Yeah! Perhaps I am a masochist. :p In any case, I am making a wow to myself to join them every Thursday if I am in good ol' KL.

I'm glad that they continued with the mamak session to end a perfect game day. It's a great way to catch up and start bitching about how the uni ripped us off! Hahaha ...

Life's A Bitch Till You Day. But sometimes, there's a silver lining in the clouds! ;)

It's GREAT to be back!

No comments: