Monday, January 16, 2006

Counting marbles ...

Counting marbles ... counting questionnaires ... same difference I suppose.

At the moment, I am downloading a few questionnaires that just came in. All in all, I have collected about 12 samples since I sent out last eve. Not bad I suppose. Hopefully with the start of the new week, more people will be accessing their emails and will find it in their kind hearts to reply. (Yeah! I am sounding pathetic. More like desperation! :P) My target is to collect at least 100 by Wednesday but 150 would be better. The counting bean is starting again ... and here we have ... 138 more samples to go!

Meanwhile, read something interesting in my horoscope today. Yeah! Life's little pleasures come in horoscope reading for me these days. Hahahaha .... And so it goes ....

Here is your horoscope for Sunday, January 15:

Friends are very curious about your recent disappearing act. There's no mystery -- you've been so focused on a work goal or a creative project that you haven't had much time for socializing.

Hmmm ... I am not much of a believer in these sort of things but strange isn't it that today's horoscope seems to hit the jackpot?

And while we ponder the intricacies of horoscope reading that might or might not define our life and forsee our future, ... I'll get back to my dissertation.

Break is over and another day dawns. Tick! Tick! Tick!

No comments: