Tuesday, January 17, 2006

With heartfelt gratitude and thanks ...

Total number of questionnaires collected so far totalled 47! This means another 53 or 93 more to go .... Yippeee!

Actually, it's quite an unbelievable feat. I feel so terribly touched! I am so blessed to have so much support from my coursemates, friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues and neighbours.

In fact, today I received calls from two of my coursemates who have already completed their dissertation a few months back. They kindly offered their help to assist me in churning the data and proof reading my dissertation respectively. Last week, I had calls from a few coursemates offering support and encouragement. Another coursemate (you know who you are) even emailed me his response all the way from Karachi. (Sorry to drag you away from the beautiful meenachis there to work on my dissertation questionnaire even though it was only for 10 minutes. Hehehe ...)

I am not quite sure if I deserve all these goodwill and help but I gladly accept all that's offered. Thank you all. You have my heartfelt gratitude.

I am supposed to take a few days off this week but urgent matters at work once again take precedence. I suppose life is like that. You win some, you lose some.

Whatever it is, I am still very grateful and thankful.

No comments: