Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Run-a-muck!


Second day into my blogs. No earth shattering revelation except perhaps that I might just admit to the fact that I am not as young and fit as I thought. My downfall? The Run-a-muck of course!!!

Now, why in the heck did I decide to join the "Run-a-muck!" competition. For the uninitiated, this is an annual, global fitness challenge whereby for one month, employees of this company will "sweat" it out to battle for the title of the best "Run-a-muck!" team. I don't even remember what the prize is ... but the idea of keeping fit on a daily exercise routine seemed extremely attractive and challenging two weeks ago. God forbid why. I tell ya ... someone must have drugged me when they made me agree to join this unholy madness!! :p

Now, going onto the 10th day of the event, I am seriously lack of sleep, frankly out of energy ... and wayyy out of shape. I can't believe it. There are aches in places I never thought existed! But the show must go on ... I can't let my team down. And therefore, I have to sign off now and drag myself to the gym to work out my quota for the day.

Oh well, a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do. Even if it's a crazy thang!

I'll be back tomorrow. Pray for my good health ....

Peace

No comments: