Monday, September 26, 2005

Washing machine

With each passing moment, I am more and more convinced that washing machine IS the greatest invention of mankind! : ) You must pardon me my glee with this new “toy” that I finally owned after all these years of using the traditional method of hand washing my clothes! :p

Please allow me this few moments in cyberspace to rhapsodise over my new found love. What has the washing machine done for me? In the last hour plus, the washing machine has helped me wash two loads of laundry while allowing me time to spend on my other love ~ blogging! In the last few weeks, I have no fear of going to the gym more frequently as THE washing machine once again came to my rescue. Recently, I went on another trekking expedition and came back with another load of absolutely soiled laundry. But never fear. My trusty washing machine is here! In a matter of minutes, my dirty smelly laundry became clean and fragrant clothes. And all I need do is load the machine and hang the clothes!

Thus, I stand by my statement; “washing machine IS the greatest invention of mankind!” Now, if only mankind can invent a house cleaning machine where all I need do is push a button and let it run on its own. A robot like R2D2 or CP3O would be a great help! : )

2 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

good grief.....

Anonymous said...

Now, if they could make that machine... dry, iron, and fold all clothes accordingly, that wud be THE best invention! ;-)