Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The price of being BOLD and RASH!

Oops! I did it again!

Every once in a while I thought a change of image would be good for me. You know, keeping your friends and family on their toes so they won't take you for granted and expect you to be the same old you all the time.

Well, every once in a while, the change may also turn out to be a BIG BOO BOO!

So, here's to another freakingly bold step. But I do so miss the old me!

*Wonders if I could do anything to salvage the Look!* Hah!

2 comments:

Pink Panther said...

Err...you got plastic surgery to uplift certain strategic locations for your benefit?

Peanut Kong said...

Err .. if you are refering to the height bits, still working on it! :P (And I don't want to know any other bits even if you are refering to them! Hahahaha ... )