Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blogging is ...

Since I started blogging; and blogging regularly at that, I have been asked many times the amount of time I spent writing a post. Many thought that I could produce a post within a matter of minutes and at the drop of a hat. The truth is, conceiving a subject matter to write is simple (as I do have a lot of ideas running through my head at one point or another, and I have a lot to say) but putting it across is a lot more difficult. I do not want to end up with a “written diarrhoea” (as opposed to a verbal one). :p

It takes time to focus my thoughts and build my case, and then refine it into interesting reading. I try to choose my words with care. It is important to remain objective but if I am unable to be objective, then it is important for me to convey my point of view by building a logical case. Hopefully, I have been successful thus far. : ) The whole objective of writing something is to get the point across in a lively and interesting manner without bogging down into too much details and become overly verbose; which I think I am on the verge of doing now! :p

Well, that’s how I create my blog. It is really no rocket science. And of course, the whisperings of a muse in the wee hours of the morning helps! : ) So, why not jump on the blogwagon dear friends? It is a lot of fun! Besides, it is a therapeutic way of working off some of your frustrations and angst. Ha ha ha ….

Welcome aboard!

No comments: