Saturday, November 19, 2005

Work, Life, Balance

I think it should be Work, Life, Balance and Sleep!

In my effort to ensure that I don’t miss out the “Life” bits, I have been burning candles at both ends. I have been doing that for so long that I forgot I could run out of wax.

And that’s what happened last week. After all the late nights, long days and crazy weekends, I found myself sprawled on the sofa from dusk till dawn; trying to catch up with sleep and rest. Three nights out of seven is a very telling point that the “machine” (body) needs a major tuning. Thank god not an overhaul yet!

Well, the weekend is here again. Woo hoo! Think moderation, do moderation, eat moderation, exercise moderation, and sleep moderation. That’s the aim! Let there be no temptation … :p

P.S. Tonight or this morning doesn’t count. :D

1 comment:

Alexander Lee said...

How can there be moderation when you have the 'siau' club around????